Thursday, June 26, 2008

Exercise

I was reading Cervix's blog. She writes down how much exercise she does each day. That is a good motivator. I am in a better mood when I exercise regularly and eat good food. So here is my list of things I did at the gym. And I have to add that there is no way I could do anything without my ipod. And I have also come to accept that I will drop the ipod on a regular basis no matter what precautions I take.

1) 30 minutes on the elliptical

2) Stretch out really good cause I am an old chick and don't want an injury..They suck..

3) Weights. Wimpy weights thou. Cause again, don't want to hurt myself too bad....See above line about being an old chick. But I did all 5 muscle groups. Biceps, triceps, back, chest, arms. And I did some leg thingy. I usually don't do legs when I lift weights since I use my legs to do cardio.....Some folks tell me this is a mistake....I can live with that.

4) Got on the spin cycle for 30 minutes. I really miss the spin class. It used to be quit the rush. But then I Jacked up my back and then had surgery and I am not sure if spinning had something to do with that. So I didn't take a class. I just went into the room and worked at my own pace.

5) Used the roman chair for abs.

I ate a lot of blueberries today. I have been told that they are good for your brain. So WTF. I like blueberries. Ate a few Odawalla bars too. I am not much of a breakfast, Lunch, Dinner girl. I just kinda find something to eat when I get hungry.

So that is it for now. I think I am gonna look up some new tunes for my ipod....bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment